The Energy Efficiency Rule requires the electric utilities to file an EEPR by April 1 of each year. The EEPR describes how the utility intends to achieve the goals set forth by the PUC and is divided into a Plan, which describes how the utility intends to implement its energy efficiency programs over the next two years and a Report, which outlines actual program results and spending for the previous program year.
The filing includes
- Total actual and weather-adjusted peak demand and energy consumption
- Demand and energy goals
- Description of energy efficiency programs
- Estimated demand reduction and energy savings
- Proposed annual budget to implement programs
- Program results and actual expenditures from the previous program year