Programs are open to any resident of Xcel Energy’s service territory, regardless of their Retail Electric Provider (REP). The map below shows Xcel’s service area in Texas. This map is provided for reference only, as customers located within this service territory may or may not recieve electric service from Xcel.
If you aren’t sure if you are an Xcel customer:
- Look on your electic bill: The company you call when the lights go out is your Transmission & Distribution Utility (TDU). If your bill lists Xcel as your TDU, you may be eligible to participate.
- Call your REP: The company that sends your electric bill each month should be able to help.
- Review our Eligibility page
- Large Commercial SOP
- Small Commercial MTP
- Load Management SOP
- Retro-Commissioning MTP
- Residential SOP
- Home Lighting MTP
- Smart Thermostat MTP Pilot
- Refrigerator Recycling MTP Pilot
- Hard-to-Reach SOP
- Low-Income Weatherization